Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Hip Hop Awards

Good Afternoon, What's Up, How You Doing? my name is Raul aka The Renegade and I'm back with another social topic in music. As some of you might know that this upcoming Tuesday the Hip Hop Awards will be air on BET and from recent speculation this is going to be a epic one this year. Now, me personally I have been disappointed in the recent Hip Hop Award shows especially the cyphers. The last good cypher that I really saw and thought was the dopest ones was the Kendrick Lamar and TDE cypher and the Eminem and Salughterhouse cypher. Me being a big fan of lyrics I may be being a bit bias on selecting them two because other may think otherwise. My thing is being that I'm seeing so much advertisements with DJ Khaled saying this is going to be a good year for the cyphers and hyping it up I'm hoping to expect something good at least if not great.

What I am expecting from this years show is excitement and more surprises. They have been coming out with different things that have us as fans excited and happy, but its not as special like it used to be back in the early 2000s. Back in the day we had some of the craziest collaborations and performances from old school artist and artist of the new generation that we been wanting to see. As far as the cyphers, I just want to hear some originality and dope bars. What about you guys? What do y'all expect to see? Comment your thoughts below.

No comments:

Post a Comment